Lecturer, Faculty of Sports Studies
Deadline 3 Jun 2019
Start date upon agreement
The Dean of the Faculty of Sports Studies, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the following academic position: Lector I. or Lector II. at the University Sport Centre FSpS MU
Expected starting date: upon agreement. Full-time position.
- Master’s degree in the field Secondary School Teacher Education – Physical Education
- Completed or started a doctoral program in the field of Kinanthropology
- Teaching practice in the field minimum 5 years
- Actively publishing
- Active knowledge of English (in both oral and written form)
- International scientific prestige (presentations of scientific results within international conferences)
- Fluent Czech (spoken and written)
Description of the main activities:
- Lecturing subjects focused on fitness training, sports games – floorball, futsal, badminton, squash
- Supervision and opposition of master’s and bachelor’s diploma theses
- Scientific research and publishing activities
- Engaging in project activities
Description of additional requirements
- Participation in summer sports courses focused on hiking, cycling, canoeing
- Participation in winter sports courses focused on skiing and snowboarding
The salary range for the position is based on the Internal Salary Regulations for MU Academic Staff.
Completed application form including all necessary attachments (structured curriculum vitae, cover letter, photocopies of documents on education, an overview of teaching and other relevant experience) should be delivered to The Personnel Office of Faculty of Sport Studies by June 3, 2019 in a form of the electronic application (below) or complete an application at the university job e-Application system http://www.muni.cz/en/about-us/careers/vacaccies/46849).