- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
About the role
- $66,816 - $70,483 (Pro Rata) plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
- Continuing Part-time
- 21hr per week
- Provide pro-active, practical and efficient administrative services to the Head of School, Deputy Heads of School, School Manager and Senior Academic Staff, including (but not limited to) diary management, correspondence, travel and accommodation organisation
- Provide effective advice relating to administrative guidelines, processes and activities to academic staff within allocated school whilst developing and maintaining effective and collaborative relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders to support and facilitate service delivery
- Participate in relevant projects and business improvement activities to streamline processes and facilitate administrative efficiency ensuring all activities comply with UNSW and faculty/school guidelines and processes
- Oversee the general administrative/clerical duties in the School office (eg. typing, filing, photocopying, accepting/arranging deliveries and couriers, mail sorting, etc.)
- Respond to a range of in-person, telephone and email enquiries in relation to travels, expense reimbursement, recruitment, purchasing and event organisation from internal and external stakeholders, and initiate action or refer the enquiry, as required
- Develop and maintain filing systems, spreadsheets, databases, websites and other administrative systems
- Arrange, support and promote meetings and small events for internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with drafting agendas, minutes, correspondence, briefing notes, and guidelines for school specific committees and meetings
- Undertake induction and new starter process for new staff and visitors including access to systems and building and site orientation
- Undertake other relevant tasks as directed by your supervisor
- Cooperate with all health and safety policies and procedures of the university and take all reasonable care to ensure that your actions or omissions do not impact on the health and safety of yourself or others.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Applications close: 19th May 2019 11 pm (AEST)
UNSW aspires to be the exemplar Australian university and employer of choice for people from diverse backgrounds.
UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff, and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria to apply.