Research Associate in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering
Organization Name Physics
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines the Masdar Institute of Science and Technology (MI), Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research (KUSTAR), and the Petroleum Institute (PI) into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering.
To process several batches of silicon interfaced with dielectrics prepared by Sol-Gel methodologies. To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University. Ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
- Utilization of chemical station with fume-hood
- Familiar with Sol-Gel Processes
- Preparation of Oxides and Dielectrics
- Handling Chemicals necessary for preparation of sol-gel solutions
- Some knowledge of analytical techniques necessary to characterize the processed samples
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or Chemical Physics
- Experience in Sol-Gel processes
How To Apply
CV + Research Interest Statement
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (RecruitmentTeam@ku.ac.ae)