Registered Nurse - Baylor Day Shift
Nursing Unit and Emergency Department nurses report directly to the Patient Care Services Manager. The Nursing Staff assess, plans, implements, and evaluates nursing care rendered to patients presenting at the Emergency Department and Nursing Unit according Policy. The staff participates on teams created to improve outcome quality through process improvement and team technologies.
Every Saturday and Sunday 9 am - 9 pm.
- Must have a current Alabama license to practice as a Registered Nurse.
- Previous Emergency Department experience, and knowledge of clinical ophthalmology and terminology is desirable.
- BLS certification required by end of employee provisional period. ACLS and PALS certification required within one year of employment.
- Provides quality patient care for the needs of the populations served and age specific groups as indicated:
- neonate (0-28 days)
- infant (>28 days – 1 year)
- pediatric (>1 – 12 years)
- adolescent (>12 – 17 years)
- adult (>17 – 65 years)
- geriatric (>65 years)