Assistant Professor in Biomedical Instrumentation/Process Control
Applicants should hold Ph.D in the relevant subject from reputed Institutions like IIT, NIT etc.
Should have sufficient experience in Teaching, Industry & Research with reputed Institutions.
Should have research papers published in International / National Journals.
Should have books published and Scholars awarded / currently working for.
Applicants with patents registered / consultancy works carried out will be given preference.
Exposure in handling high-value funded projects will be an added advantage.
- Class Room presentation
- Laboratory Instructions
- Development Learning of Resource Materials & Laboratory Development
- Student Assessment & Evaluation including Examination work of University.
- Participation in the Co-curricular & extracurricular activities
- Students guidance, counseling & helping in their personal, ethical, moral and overall character development
- Keeping abreast of new knowledge and skills, help to generate new knowledge and help dissemination of such knowledge through books, publications, seminars, handouts etc.,
- Continuing Education Activities Self development through upgrading Qualification, Experience & Professional activities
- Research development activities & Research guidance
- Industry sponsored projects
- Providing consultancy and testing services
- Promotion of industry institution interaction and R & D
Academic / Administration:
- Academic and Administrative management of the institution
- Policy planning, monitoring & evaluation and promotional activities; both at department level and institution level
- Design and development of a new programme.
- Preparing projects for funding in areas of R&D work, laboratory development, modernization, expansion etc
- Administration both at departmental & institutional levels
- Development, administration and management at Institutional levels
- Monitoring and evaluation of academic and research activities
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category:University Level
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidates with relevant experience may apply
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical
PG:M.Tech - Electrical
Doctorate:Ph.D - Electrical
Vellore Institute of Technology
VIT was established with the aim of providing quality higher education on par with international standards. It persistently seeks and adopts innovative methods to improve the quality of higher education on a consistent basis.The campus has a cosmopolitan atmosphere with students from all corners of the globe. Experienced and learned teachers are strongly encouraged to nurture the students
More searches like this
- Permanent Biological Sciences Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in India
- Permanent Computer Science Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in India
- Permanent Engineering & Technology Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in India
- Permanent Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in India
- Permanent Life sciences Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in India