Associate Professor / Professor - Department of Ear, Throat and Nose Diseases
Department of Ear, Throat and Nose Diseases
Associate Professor, Professor
Multiple positions from Associate Professor to Professor are open at the Department of Ear, Throat and Nose Diseases. Sechenov University is looking for highly motivated candidates with expertise in the following fields:
- Practical Otosurgery;
The candidate’s responsibilities will include: conducting all types of tutoring, lectures and seminars; supervising term and diploma projects and student research papers; monitoring learning achievements of students on Practical Otosurgery and Laryngology; carrying out research works on the research filed of the Department; writing and publishing scientific papers in the highest-ranking scientific journals indexed by the Web of Science and / or Scopus systems.
Desired skills and experience
Candidates must have (or expect to receive):
- MD/PhD degree;
- At least three years experience in related field;
- Fluency in English;
- Experience in writing and publishing scientific papers in journals of high impact-factor indexed by the Web of Science and / or Scopus systems;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
If you meet the qualities and skills, and have a necessary experience, then we offer you a job in the positions of Associate Professor and Professor at the Department of Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat depending on your qualifications and on the following conditions:
- Full-/part-time employment for one year with possibility of extension;
- Accommodation at University’s campus;
- Flight compensation in economy class from the place of your living to Moscow;
- Reimbursement of Health insurance expenses;
- A salary can be up to RUB.150000 after taxes (approximately 2400 $) per month depending on your qualifications and scientific performance indicators;
- Support of excellent mentors & professional administration.
We are looking forward receiving your online application including a CV, copies of BSc/MSc and PhD transcripts. Please note that we exclusively accept applications submitted through our online application portal. Applications via e-mail or postal services will not be considered.
If you have any questions about the positions, please, contact me at: Yusifova_Samira_Eyvaz@yahoo.com and Yusifova.SE@1msmu.ru (Ms. Yusifova Samira).
For more information on all current vacancies, please visit our International Recruitment Platform at: http://ir-sechenov.ru/en/
About the employer
Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University of the Russian Ministry of Health (Sechenov University) is a Russian leading medical university with a history of more than 250 years that combines a high quality of education, cutting-edge scientific developments and hi-tech medical service.
More than 600 professors, 200 scientists, 1200 doctors and 18000 students are involved in the scientific researches, educational process and practical healthcare.
For about 200 candidates defend theses for a Doctor's degree and PhD degree at our University each year.
A significant contribution in the development of Sechenov University is made by the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, the main areas of activity of which are teaching, scientific researches and medicine in the following field: optimization of surgical care for patients with ear and larynx pathology.