Junior,Research Fellow,Senior Research Fellow or Leading Research Fellow - Biomedical Nanotechnology
The Laboratory of Biomedical Nanotechnology of the Institute of Bionic Technologies and Engineering of Sechenov University is looking for young highly motivated individuals with a new or recent academic degree in order to work on the project: “Materials Preparation for Myocardial Function Recovery”.
The requirements to perspective candidates:
- Up to 35 years of age;
- A PhD or equivalent required;
- Fluent in English;
- Experience in writing and publishing research papers in journals indexed by Web of Science and/or Scopus.
- Experience in conducting and developing research independently or in collaboration with a research supervisor;
- Experience in implementing complex experiments and observations;
- Experience in collecting, processing, analyzing and generalizing scientific information, best practices and results of experiments and observations;
- Acquaintance with modern methods and means in planning and organization of research, experiments and observations;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills in multicultural and multidisciplinary research teams;
- Highly motivated for research, ability to work independently and in a team;
- Striving for continuous self-improvement based on constructive evaluation, self-analysis and learning.
If you are young, energetic and possess these qualities and skills as well as have the necessary experience, we offer you a job in the positions of Junior Research Fellow, Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow or Leading Research Fellow according to your qualifications on the following conditions:
- An employment agreement for one year with an option of prolongation;
- Accommodation on attractive terms at the University campus;
- Travel costs compensation (in economy class) from the place of your living to the Sechenov University’s location;
- Reimbursement of Health insurance expenses;
- A monthly salary depending on your position, qualification and working mode;
- Support by excellent mentors & professional administration.
The mandatory requirement of your work activities will be publishing papers after conducting scientific research in Q1 journals or with impact factor of not less than 2.5 indexed by Web of Science and/or Scopus.
We look forward to receiving your CV, including a cover letter summarizing your research goals and interests, scans of Bachelor's, Master's and Doctorate Degrees at Yusifova.email@example.com and Yusifova_Samira_Eyvaz@yahoo.com.
Sechenov University is committed to equality of opportunity for everyone and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, sex, religion, political and other beliefs.
Apply for Junior,Research Fellow,Senior Research Fellow or Leading Research Fellow - Biomedical Nanotechnology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Fixed Term Computer Science Research Fellowships jobs in Russia
- Fixed Term Engineering & Technology Research Fellowships jobs in Russia
- Fixed Term Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health Research Fellowships jobs in Russia
- Fixed Term Medicine & Dentistry Research Fellowships jobs in Russia
- Fixed Term Chemical Engineering Research Fellowships jobs in Russia