Business and Law Teacher
- Casual Hours
- School of Business and Law
- CQUniversity Biloela
- Casual Teacher Rates Apply
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
The School offers a range of accredited courses designed in collaboration with industry that produce job-ready graduates. A growing scholastic entity, we’re focussed on quality teaching outcomes within an innovative and dynamic environment.
- Engagement – strong relationships + productive partnerships = beneficial outcomes
- Leadership – excellence in learning, teaching, research, engagement, governance
- ‘Can do’ approach – greatness and innovation
- Openness – transparency in actions; consistency, fairness, integrity in relationships
- Inclusiveness – respect, participate, engage without discrimination
Please note this vacancy is a casual pool. Your expression of interest will remain valid until 30 June 2019. You will only be contacted if appropriate casual work becomes available whilst your application is active. Whilst applications are invited until 30 June 2019, we welcome EOIs as soon as possible as we have work already available. Vacancy Reference Number: 33067
When submitting your application please provide evidence of the following qualifications:
- Possession of relevant vocational qualification/s at the level equivalent to or higher than the level to be delivered.
- Minimum qualifications of Diploma level qualification in the chosen field.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116).
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years industry experience.
- Well-developed written communication skills.
Apply today for a career that changes lives. www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume outlining your qualifications relevant to Position Description, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address.“Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.” CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.