Academic, Indigenous Studies
- Casual Pool
- School of Education and the Arts
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Casual Academic Rates Apply
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
CQUniversity Australia has been on a phenomenal trajectory in recent years and its remarkable growth in student numbers, new courses, new campuses, infrastructure and reputation has seen it emerge as one of Australia’s truly great universities.
The School of Education and the Arts at CQUniversity is seeking casual academic staff for its Bachelor of Arts course at the North Rockhampton campus. Expressions of interest are requested from applicants with qualifications in Arts or Education with a specialisation in Indigenous Studies (embracing the Indigenous non-Indigenous cultural interface); significant experience teaching non-Indigenous and Indigenous tertiary students about Indigenous history and politics. Applicants must be conversant and experienced in using the Moodle learning platform.
Course and unit details are contained in the University Handbook at the following address (refer to the Social Enquiry Major under Course Structure):
Please note this is an expression of interest only - not guaranteed employment. Candidates will only be contacted as they are required by the Head of the Bachelor of Arts
You will have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Arts or Education with a specialization in Indigenous Studies / the cultural interface of Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australian history / politics.
- Significant experience teaching non-Indigenous and Indigenous tertiary students’ Indigenous Australian history and / or related cultural interface content.
- Demonstrated ability to use the Moodle learning platform.
- A postgraduate qualification in adult education or teaching (desirable).
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday 31 December 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33053
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply