7 days left
- Full Time
Under minimal supervision, to provide essential administrative and business support services within a school, department or unit which may include budget maintenance, personnel processing, policy communication, facilities/space management, database/files management, office/clinic management or patient flow management. To coordinate programmatic activities and functions.
- Conduct special projects relating to an office s administrative operations at the direction of superior.
- Maintain vendor relationships.
- Interface with internal and external constituencies.
- May provide confidential secretarial/office support functions for department chairs, large division directors, deans or other organization executives.
- Typically supervises clerical/secretarial staff.May assist in
- preparation and submission of grants.
- May be responsible for equipment/furniture repair.
- May assist with grants and contracts administration.
- May prepare financial reports and analyses.
Hourly Pay Range: $18.37 - $28.85
Bachelor's degree in a related field and one (1) year of related experience required or an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience.
Incomplete job profiles will not be processes. Please be certain to showcase depth and breadth of experience on your application and resume, as they relate to the needs of this job announcement.