Research Associate, Center for Biotechnology
Organization Name Khalifa University - Center for Biotechnology
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology (KU) combines the Masdar Institute of Science and Technology (MI), the Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research (KUSTAR) and the Petroleum Institute (PI) into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering. Khalifa University endeavors to be a leader among research intensive universities of the 21st century, while catalyzing the growth of Abu Dhabi and the UAE’s rapidly developing knowledge economy.
The Biotechnology Center at Khalifa University is seeking a candidate for Research associate appointment in discipline relevant to Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular biology and Bioinformatics. This is an exciting role in which the post holder will have the ability to work in all areas of our Genomics team to ensure operations flow efficiently across the center.
Successful candidates will join the Biotechnology Center and will be expected to supervise undergraduate students, interns and to lead funded research projects and teams.
The Research Associate will be responsible for the following activities:
- Carries out research and produces publications, or other research output, in line with personal objectives agreed in the review process.
- Engages in scholarly or creative activities in their area of expertise and makes results available for critical peer review.
- Contributes to research center or University-wide working groups or committees as requested.
- Fosters service by contributing to the community at large in participatory, developmental and advisory capacity.
- Supports and participates in research activities.
Master Degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular biology, Bioinformatics or any related Science major. A minimum of two years experience is required. Candidate must be able to work independently. Experience operating PCR and Sequencing instrumentation independently is required.
How To Apply Please attached your CV and Research Statement
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (RecruitmentTeam@ku.ac.ae).
Apply for Research Associate, Center for Biotechnology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly