Instructor and Assistant Professor, Department of Histology and Embryology
Deadline 30 Apr 2019
Start date According to the agreement
The dean of the faculty of medicine of masaryk university appoints a selection procedure for the position of instructor and assistant professor of the department of histology and embryology at faculty of medicine mu with shorter working hours.
- Completed university education in general medicine or in the other fields of healthcare, veterinary or natural sciences, or equivalent education abroad
- Finished doctoral studies for the post of Assistant professor
- Ability of independent professional pedagogical and scientific work
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Fluent in Czech (spoken and written)
- Proactive approach, creativity, initiative, organizational skills and willingness to further education
- Moral integrity
- Prospective vocation in the upbringing of future medical doctors
- Possibility of professional growth
Applications together with a structured CV, photocopies of qualification papers and diplomas, an overview of scientific and publishing activities, and recommendations by two professional guarantors should be sent to HR department of the Faculty of Medicine MU through e-Application (see below). please contact us at the email address for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.