Lecturer at the Department of Special and Inclusive Education
Deadline 18 May 2019
Start date 1 st September
Dean of the Faculty of Education of Masaryk University, in accordance with Section 77 of Act No. 111/98 Coll. announces a selection procedure for the position of a lecturer for the Department of Special and Inclusive Education (part-time 0,5).
- University degree in a Master's program special education – specialized on teaching students with behavioral disorders;
- Teaching practice in special needs education in the field of counselling, intervention and therapy and other supportive services, prevention centres – minimum 3 years,
- Experience with staff leadership, their training, and support,
- Experience with the research in the field of pedagogical sciences,
- Experience with international co-operation (list of internships, project participations, etc. required),
- Self-directed training is welcome,
- Active knowledge of English (at least B2 - C1 level),
- Ability to teach in the Czech language.
Please send a motivational letter with a CV, report on the needs of school practice in inclusive education with regard to the teacher education, certification of education (without a notarial verification) and overview of professional activity till 18.05.2019.
To apply, complete an application at the university job e-Application system at https://www.muni.cz/en/about-us/careers/vacancies/46370