Student Liaison Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Closing date: 29/04/2019
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000
Employment type: Fixed Term
Department: School of Health
Fixed Term contract for 1 year
This position is responsible for coordinating activities which interface with the student body, including organising student activities and coordinating actions as a result of student feedback.
The main focus of this role will be to:
- Co-ordinate student related activities, including open days and collecting, analysing and acting upon student feedback
- Take the lead in organising, managing and responding to staff/student liaison committee meetings & nominating class representatives
- Proactively engage with the student body, including regular communications eg student newsletter
- Co-ordinate student social activities
- Take the lead in preparing for the annual NSS and DLHE student/graduate surveys
- Liaise with the BPPU Student Association and MCA as needed to promote and fund student activities
- Work with the Principal and Vice Principal on any other activities that might consolidate or improve student satisfaction levels
Additional Duties include:
- Assisting with college social media campaigns/reports
- Clinic Reception cover – as and when required
- Undertaking any other tasks/duties that may be reasonably required
These are the key duties and responsibilities for the post and they are subject to regular review. Any significant changes to the role will be subject to consultation.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- People focussed
- Good team player
- Good IT skills, particularly Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, mail merge, and databases.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and multitask where necessary
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Confident manner, approachable
- Strong attention to detail