Department : Fundraising & Supporter Dev Office
Are you interested in being part of a dynamic, fast-paced team that is working to solve the world questions that need a global understanding and perspective? King's College London and King's Health Partners is doing all of this and more.
Our Fundraising & Supporter Development team fundraises for both the university and our partner NHS hospitals - a unique partnership and the first of its kind in UK and European philanthropy. Our activities span fundraising from major gift to individuals, corporate and community & challenge events as well as engaging the university's alumni community.
If you would like to be part of this journey and help make a difference this is your opportunity!
Full details of the department can be found in the Job Pack link below.
This is a key role that sits within the Finance & Analysis team, some of the key elements are:
- Ensure that accurate and timely financial reporting is available to the Campaign and KHP stakeholders, keeping audiences informed and supporting decision making.
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis to support F&SD decision making and maximise income generated.
- Monitor and report on the financial integrity of departmental systems and provide financial advice to maximise giving opportunities.
- Develop and maintain financial performance monitoring mechanisms for individual teams and the department as a whole
- Ability to combine financial and non-financial information to generate actionable insight
Fundraising & Supporter Development recruit against a set of core values. These are values that are important to us, help us to be a high performing team and are a key part of our departmental culture. We have a two stage selection process consisting of a skills interview followed by a second round core values interview which focuses on a candidate's approach to work and their values.
Our Core Values are:
Brave | Rigorous | Integrity | Commitment |Supportive
This position will be offered in a full time, indefinite contract.
The selection process will include a panel interview, an assessment, a presentation.
Grade and Salary : Grade 6 £37,412 to £41,683 per annum inclusive of £3,223 London Weighting Allowance
Job ID : 012948
Post Date : 16-Apr-2019
Close Date : 28-Apr-2019
Contact Person : Nitu Panesar
Contact Details : firstname.lastname@example.org