Manager, Marketing Intelligence and Insights
4 days left
- Full Time
- Are you looking for your next career move in market research and insights?
- Unique opportunity to be mentored and increase your skills and knowledge.
- Work collaboratively and contribute to the University's student strategy.
- Fixed Term (until April 2020), Full Time
- $94,567 to $107,106 pa (plus 9.5% superannuation)
- Bathurst, Orange, Wagga Wagga
You will be responsible for driving the development and execution of the Division of Marketing and Communication (DOMC) Data Strategy to meet business objectives. You will work with internal stakeholders to identify intelligence requirements to map an annual cycle for collection, analysis and dissemination of information and insights.
To be successful you will have:
- Substantial experience in data extraction and manipulation, conducting data and trend analysis, and presenting clear, concise and actionable reports;
- Strong analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills and the ability to analyse research data, and communicate key findings to senior management;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the demonstrated ability to write diverse communications.
Charles Sturt University is a young and growing university committed to developing far-sighted people who help their communities grow and flourish. We make a significant contribution to the prosperity and vibrancy of our rural and regional communities, with a reach and impact across Australia and internationally. We work together with industry, communities and students to create new thinking, inspire each other and make a positive and progressive contribution to the world.
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Students) has oversight for leading and driving a student-centred culture across the CSU student lifecycle, from awareness through to graduation and alumni. The Portfolio supports the University's objectives to provide sector leading student recruitment and engagement practices, to ensure our students feel well supported on their learning journey whilst developing a lifelong connection to the CSU community.
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Students) is a member of the Vice-Chancellor's Leadership Team. As such, the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Students) also assists the Vice-Chancellor generally in providing positive leadership and management for the University.
The Division of Marketing and Communication plays a lead role in positioning Charles Sturt University as the dominant higher education provider in our regions. The function is forward-thinking and results-driven and is comprised of a Market Strategy and Partnering Group, Brand and Performance Marketing Group and Sales and Customer Experience Group. The Division's overarching purpose is to work with partners to create a transformational brand promise, product portfolio and experience that works to attract and engage students, staff, alumni and community.
Behaviours important to the Division:
- Openness and Transparency;
CSU offers a great work-life balance, professional development opportunities and generous financial benefits.
Charles Sturt University is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Applications are encouraged from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; women (particularly for senior and non-traditional roles); people who identify as LGBTIQ; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Applicants are expected to apply online and address the selection criteria in the position description. If you experience difficulties applying online or for further information on completing the application process please visit our how to apply page or contact us.
Additional information is available in the position description or by contacting:
John Tan | Director, Division of Marketing and Communication | firstname.lastname@example.org | Ph: 02 6338 6253
Closing Date: 11 pm, 30 April 2019