Invoicing and Data Analyst Coordinator
3 days left
- Full Time
Location: London Liverpool Street
Closing date: 26/04/2019
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000
Employment type: Permanent
Department: Commercial - Client Services
To support clients by providing consolidated invoicing and invoicing re-charges for exams:
- Preparation and distribution of monthly consolidated invoices adhering to invoicing scheduled and production timeline
- Ensure all booking on our systems have been invoiced timely in according to the invoice calendar
- Producing monthly accruals for revenue recognition.
- Provide data analysis support for Client Management
The role will be reporting into the Client Service for all day to day activity but with a dotted reporting line into the Finance Departments to ensure BPP is correctly accounting for the revenue and all posting into the Finance systems are correct.
- Collating invoice data, preparing accurate client invoices, where applicable obtaining Finance sign off and distribution to client/client mail boxes.
- Posting of all invoices and journals in the Finance systems.
- Assisting and working alongside Finance to ensure revenue is recognised correctly according to BPP revenue recognition policy by providing monthly accruals and MI data on invoicing.
- Maintaining and updating invoicing calendar
- Upload invoicing to third party systems.
- Producing monthly revenue and invoicing reports
- Creating and maintaining pricing matrix for all qualifications for each sitting
- Reconciling invoices/sales orders on X3 to the invoices to ensure all orders/invoices have been invoiced
- Supporting Account managers with RFI’s and adhoc reports
- Assisting when necessary with other billing activity happening within the BPP group.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Highly Computer Literate with advanced excel skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Wanting to study for an accountancy qualification, which BPP will support
- Analytical thinking, with the ability to apply numerical skills to analyse data, interpretation of facts and figures presented in the form of statistical tables and diagrams, thinking critically and checking for errors and variance from targets.
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Ability to work independently and the highest level of accuracy and accountability
- Ability to create and maintain accurate/accessible and organisational documentation
- Knowledge of BPP product range (desired)
- Knowledge of crystal reports (desired)
- Finance background is useful but not essential
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a basic DBS check and a credit check