Manager, Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence
- Looking for a tree change? What better place than regional Bathurst with great lifestyle opportunities.
- Innovative projects using cutting edge analytics.
- Career development opportunity.
- Continuing, Full Time
- Salary negotiable starting from $94,567 (plus up to 17% superannuation)
As the Manager, Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of CSU's logical data warehouse and business intelligence capability to support the University's commitment to evidence-based decision making.
You will lead a team to deliver projects within the data warehouse and business intelligence development program, lead business analysis activities and work closely with stakeholders to develop project scope, priorities, and goals. You will liaise closely with data stewards and the Division of Information Technology (DIT), and contribute to CSU data governance activities.
To be successful you will have:
- a relevant postgraduate degree coupled with relevant experience the development, implementation, and support of an analytic function in a complex environment;
- strong leadership and communication skills to lead a team of technical professionals and work effectively with key stakeholders;
- think strategically and innovatively in a complex environment;
- an understanding of information and data governance principles, and the ability to work within and contribute to an information management framework;
- comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Business Intelligence technology and Tableau, or ability to acquire required knowledge.
Charles Sturt University is a young and growing university committed to developing far-sighted people who help their communities grow and flourish. We make a significant contribution to the prosperity and vibrancy of our rural and regional communities, with a reach and impact across Australia and internationally. We work together with industry, communities and students to create new thinking, inspire each other and make a positive and progressive contribution to the world.
The Office of Strategic Planning and Information is responsible for leading CSU's strategic planning, information and intelligence and project services to support the University in achieving its objectives. The Office's products and services are used within CSU to: Plan for the future, Improve practice and processes, undertake significant change and evaluate performance and decisions.
CSU offers a great work-life balance, professional development opportunities and generous financial benefits.
Charles Sturt University is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Applications are encouraged from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; women (particularly for senior and non-traditional roles); people who identify as LGBTIQ; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
This position is open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents; or applicants who hold a current valid work visa commensurate with this position.
Applicants are expected to apply online and address the selection criteria in the position description. If you experience difficulties applying online or for further information on completing the application process please visit our how to apply page or contact us.
Additional information is available in the position description or by contacting:
Nina Clemson | Senior Manager, Strategic Information and Analysis | email email@example.com | Ph: (02) 6338 4784
Closing Date: 11 pm, 5 May 2019