Under minimal supervision, to provide essential administrative and business support services within a school, department or unit which may include budget maintenance, personnel processing, policy communication, facilities/space management, database/files management, office/clinic management or patient flow management. To coordinate programmatic activities and functions. To conduct special projects relating to an office s administrative operations at the direction of superior. To maintain vendor relationships. To interface with internal and external constituencies. May provide confidential secretarial/office support functions for department chairs, large division directors, deans or other organization executives. Typically supervises clerical/secretarial staff. May assist in preparation and submission of grants. May be responsible for equipment/furniture repair. May assist with grants and contracts administration. May prepare financial reports and analyses.
- Provides administrative and business support services for a school, department, unit or clinic: budget maintenance, personnel processing, policy communication, facilities/space management, database/file management, office/clinic oversight, patient flow management, grants and contracts administration, preparation of financial reports.
- Coordinates programmatic functions and/or special assignments as requested.
- Interfaces with internal and external constituencies; may maintain vendor relationships.
- May provide oversight of clerical/secretarial support staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
(Hourly Rate: $18.37 - $23.61)
Bachelor's degree in a related field and one (1) year of related experience required or an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience.
The ideal candidate should be detail oriented, preferred skills in Oracle HR, Oracle Finance payment request and purchase requisitions, Regions Intersect.