Country Manager, India
Application closing date 21/04/2019
Faculty / School or Service International Office
Package As one of Coventry's biggest employers, we offer some pretty impressive benefits including an excellent pension scheme and generous holiday allowances.
Job category/type Professional Services
Coventry University is the U.K's top modern university 2019 and the third highest recruiter of students to the UK from India. Substantial growth in demand for our courses has created an exciting new opportunity for the new role of 'Country Manager - India'
The primary purpose of this Country Manager role is to lead the India-based student recruitment team in growing the existing channels but also to develop new student recruitment channels in order to achieve set growth targets. The role will also focus on developing new markets within the designated region and new recruitment channels within these markets to drive growth across the region.
Regular travel across India will be expected as well as occasional international travel. The role can be based in any Tier 1 city, although Delhi is a preference.
You should be a self-starter with at least 5 years' team management experience in India. With a track record of sales growth you have delivered on challenging sales targets time and time again.
- Minimum 5 years B2B sales management experience in India
- Target driven and motivated
- Ability to build and develop relationships with a multitude of stakeholders, both internal and external
- Track record of leading a sales team to achieve challenging targets
- Degree educated
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Smart presentation
- Fluency in English
- Degree in Business, preferably an MBA
- Degree from UK
- Ability to speak multiple local languages
- Experience of Higher Education sector
We may close this application early once we receive sufficient applications.