Clinical Training Manager (GME, CME, CNE)
Clinical Training Managers (GME, CME, CNE)
This is currently a unique opportunity to join and contribute to the growing research and education program in Vinmec Healthcare System as well as the up-coming VinUni (Health Sciences) in 2019.
This position is a full-time faculty appointment with a competitive start-up package. VinUni offers an excellent remuneration package with various benefits of a leading private business corporation in Vietnam. More importantly, this is a great career opportunity for those academic leaders who want to pursue a meaningful journey to improve the quality of health care service and education reform with great impact on one of the largest populations in Asia.
Faculty rank and salary package will be commensurate with qualifications, regardless of gender, ethnicity, countries of origin, or religious background.
Reports to: Director of Clinical training and VinUni-Health Sciences leadership
- Participate in research and development of standards, processes and guidelines related to the development and management of continuous training programs, advanced postgraduate training in the field of Health Science
- Participate in identifying the needs of professional training; building and developing framework programs, detailed programs, teaching and learning materials with the direction of the Director of Clinical Training, Professional Leadership Board medical system.
- Coordinating the appraisal, editing, finalizing programs and documents from experts;
- Directly manage the deployment, quality and efficiency monitoring of GME/CME/CNE programs at Vinmec under the direction of the Director of Clinical Training and the Vinmec professional leadership;
- Building relationships with training partners, quality accreditation partners; medical facilities;
- Teaching and professional practice according to programs of VinUni, Vinmec and partners when necessary;
- Report directly to the Director of Clinical Training and leadership of VinUni Health Science Department.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Graduated from Medical, Residency, Nursing School or related field.
- Master’s / PhD or equivalent qualifications is preferred
- Experience in coordinating and managing GME/CME/CNE programs, worked at the steering department, training departments of hospitals and universities in the field of Health Science is preferred
- Experience in advanced methods such as TBL, medical simulation is preferred
- Verbal communication skill in Vietnamese is a plus.
- Experience in coaching / mentoring medical educators.
- Experience of working in multidisciplinary and collaborative educational team
- Open-minded, logical thinking, highly responsible, determined and decisive.
English is the language of teaching and communication at Vin University. For this role, the minimum requirement is IELTS (Academic) with a score of at least 6.5 or equivalent.
For Higher Education roles, English Language Proficiency may also be proven by having completed PhD studies while being instructed through the medium of English.
All applications including a letter of interest and a curriculum vitae should be submitted and email via email@example.com
(Human Resources Department, VinUni Project)