Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor in Chiropractic
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Science
- CQUniversity Brisbane
- Total Remuneration: Academic Level C $140,098 to $161,106 pa / Academic Level D $168,123 to $184,937 pa
- Remuneration is inclusive of annual cash salary, 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location, or life circumstances.
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences is a fully comprehensive and truly integrated tertiary education provider of a wide range of qualifications across the health, medical and applied sciences disciplines. The structure enhances the responsiveness of the School to industry and community needs in the provision of high quality and inclusive tertiary education and research. The School is underpinned by a strong culture of engagement, leadership, openness, inclusiveness and a ‘can do’ approach that ensures that it is a great School in which to work and study.
If you are searching for an opportunity to move up on the academic ladder and are wanting to practice your academic leadership skills, then Australia’s fastest growing university wants to hear from you. CQUniversity are seeking a highly-experienced academic with a wealth of knowledge and industry experience to add a little bit of magic to our ever-growing Chiropractic course. Our Brisbane campus makes for the perfect platform in which to do so, where we assume nine floors of a modern-day skyscraper. Work among some of the country’s best academics and researchers to add even more greatness to our innovative Chiropractic offerings.
Your new role:
- Make significant contributions to the teaching effort of the School through the development and delivery of lectures, tutorials, practical classes, demonstrations, workshops, student field excursions, clinical sessions and/or studio sessions designed to enrich the learning journey of students.
- Provide a high level of academic leadership to the discipline, School and University through initiating, implementing and participating in activities such as research, development activities and education development.
You will have:
- Relevant doctoral qualification (PhD) complemented by significant experience in the Chiropractic discipline.
- Proven ability to teach and supervise undergraduate and postgraduate University students with experience engaging with tertiary students and supporting their educational development through multi-modal delivery strategies, evidenced by a strong track-record of quality teaching evidenced by student and/or peer feedback.
- Proven ability to contribute to curriculum development, writing and evaluation, particularly using flexible modes of delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to provide inspiring leadership in research, teaching and/or academic governance.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday 12 May 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33035
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume outlining your qualifications relevant to Position Description, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.