Teacher in Auto Heavy, Diesel Fitting
2 days left
- Full Time
- Continuing, Full Time
- College of Trades
- CQUniversity Rockhampton City
- Total Remuneration $80,989 to $104,056 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $68,437 to $87,929 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
The College of Trades is a vibrant and rapidly growing college with over 80 staff and over 8000 students. Our locations across Central Queensland provide us with unrivalled access. We are bringing our focus on engaged and innovative education to benefit students, industry and communities. If you are looking for an innovative and dynamic place to develop and extend your career, we encourage you to apply!
Help your industry grow by teaching others your trade, sharing your knowledge and experience. The VET sector of the School of Engineering & Technology focuses on satisfying the needs of industry through the provision of responsive, comprehensive and flexible training with an emphasis on the practical application of skills and job-readiness. As a Teacher, you will develop and deliver quality learning services to a wide range of students by linking with industry, schools other Universities and VET providers.
You will bring to the position:
- An ability to work effectively as a team member, with a demonstrated capacity for leadership and self-management and an ability to accept, promote and manage change.
- Flexible, blended and distributed learning techniques, options and products for innovative delivery and assessment solutions to meet the changing needs of various client groups.
You will have:
- Knowledge of the education and training sector and the ability to positively respond to new directions and demands of the training market.
- Possession of a relevant vocational qualification at the level equivalent to or higher than the level to be delivered.
- A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or a Diploma or higher-level qualification in adult education or equivalent.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday 28 April 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33064
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.