Research Scientist in Applied Chemistry
Organization Name Mechanical Engineering
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research and The Petroleum Institute into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering. Khalifa University of Science and Technology endeavors to be a leader among research intensive universities of the 21st century, while catalyzing the growth of Abu Dhabi and the UAE’s rapidly developing knowledge economy.
- To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Since the Research Scientist, experience is transitional to becoming an independent researcher or faculty member, the Research Scientist tries their best to acquire the varied skills necessary to advance their career with guidance from the advisor. These skills include, but are not limited to, the ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication, the ability to understand research group management and supervision of others, the ability to establish contacts and network with colleagues pursuing a similar research agenda, the ability to organize and teach a class or a course if more inclined towards a teaching career.
- To utilize the world-class experimental and computing infrastructure for interdisciplinary research in Quantum Physical Chemistry and also collaborate closely with scientists from leading global companies for energy applications.
- Candidates should hold a Ph.D. in Applied Chemistry and Physics, Materials Science and Engineering, or other relevant Engineering disciplines, preferably with postdoctoral research experience.
- Applicants should have demonstrated great research capabilities in quantum molecular modeling or nuclear magnetic resonance physics. Fluency in English is required.
How To Apply
Note: You will be required to attach the following:
- Passport-size photograph
- Teaching and Research Statement
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (RecruitmentTeam@ku.ac.ae).
Apply for Research Scientist in Applied Chemistry
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Permanent Engineering & Technology Other Research Related jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Permanent Physical Sciences Other Research Related jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Permanent General Engineering Other Research Related jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Permanent Physics & Astronomy Other Research Related jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Permanent Chemistry Other Research Related jobs in United Arab Emirates