Manager Resource Scheduling
Property, Development & Commercial Services Office
- Continuous, full time position (37.5 hours per week)
- H0910 | $108k-$118k plus 17% employer superannuation contributions
The mission of Property, Development and Commercial Services (PDCSO) is to manage a physical environment which is consistent with both the Murdoch University Campus Master Plan and Strategic Plan and which reflects the University's commitment to teaching, learning, research and community engagement.
The Manager Resource Scheduling is responsible for the strategic and operational space management, timetabling, room bookings, venue hire and corporate information particular to the University estate; document control and supporting on the delivery of transformative feasibility work to facilitate world class research and focused teaching and learning spaces to align with the University Strategic Plan.
Skills and Experience
The preferred candidate will have:
- Postgraduate qualifications with extensive relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of extensive relevant experience and training.
- Understanding of and experience in the delivery of physical student learning environments.
- Experience in developing and maintaining timetabling systems, preferably within a University or tertiary environment, including managing the integration with other corporate systems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team that delivers outcomes and achieves stakeholder satisfaction.
- Demonstrated experience in drafting and implementing policy, collating and deciphering information, report writing and business case formulation.
- Working knowledge of Syllabus Plus Enterprise, IT systems and functionality including Microsoft Office.
- Experience in the tertiary education sector specifically managing complicated teaching and accommodation space demands.
Applicants should refer to the Position Description for further detail on the duties, skills and experience required for this role.
For more information or to apply:
Please visit http://jobs.murdoch.edu.au/ to view the Position Description and apply, or to find out more about joining Murdoch.
Applications sent by post or email will not be accepted. Please note visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Murdoch University values workplace diversity, promotes inclusion, and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, women, and individuals with disability. Applicants who have support or access requirements, are encouraged to advise this at the time of their application, to ensure appropriate assistance is provided throughout the recruitment process.
Position contact: Barry MacKay, Director Property and Commercial Services at Barry.MacKay@murdoch.edu.au.
Closing date: 24 April 2019 (11:59pm)