Lecturer in Marketing
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Business and Law
- CQUniversity Sydney
- Total Remuneration $114,361 to $135,810 pa (inclusive of salary $96,637 to $114,762 plus 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
CQUniversity Australia has been on a phenomenal trajectory in recent years and its remarkable growth in student numbers, new courses, new campuses, infrastructure and reputation has seen it emerge as one of Australia’s truly great universities.
In the heart of cosmopolitan Sydney – no. 5 in The Economists Global Liveability Index 2018 – and a stroll from the Harbour and Opera House, the vibrant Sydney campus offers access to a glorious climate with abundant natural expanses, world-famous beaches (including the infamous Bondi beach), and a multitude of world-class art and culture.
Within this role, you will work alongside both field and education experts, and be provided with access to the latest industry trends and technology allowing you to develop our future industry professionals. At CQUniversity you will be rewarded – a generous six weeks leave (including Christmas closure), 17% superannuation and a family focussed environment. You will be provided the opportunity to regularly participate in enriching professional development allowing you to be the best educator and researcher you can be. Join CQUniversity’s amazing trajectory by taking the next leap in your Academic career – apply for this opportunity today!
Your new role:
- Effectively teaching and supervising undergraduate and postgraduate students via multi-modal delivery.
- Engaging in research, scholarship and professional activities, and positively contributing to team culture.
- Working collaboratively within the team, school and industry, utilising your excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Developing innovative teaching materials to engage students in the field of marketing or popular media.
You will have:
- A postgraduate qualification in Marketing or related discipline. This will require a doctoral or masters qualification or equivalent accreditation and standing.
- Experience collaborating and cooperating with the school and other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
- Experience delivering engaging lectures to students, or insightful training programs to industry experts within the fields of marketing or popular media.
Apply today for a career that changes lives. www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Thursday, 9 May 2019.
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33065
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply