Associate Professor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Business and Law
- CQUniversity Sydney
- Total Remuneration $168,123 to $184,937 pa (inclusive of salary $142,067 to $156,275, 17% super and 12.96% leave loading)
Join a University recognised within the top 600 universities in the world – an organisation that has a unique and ‘dare to be different’ vision for diversity, outreach, engagement, research, learning and teaching, and inclusiveness.
With a broad national presence, the School of Business and Law offers a range of accredited programs designed to collaborate with industry and produce job-ready graduates. The Schools teaching channels include classroom, online and blended, and focus on quality teaching and research outcomes within an innovative and dynamic environment.
Join the hustle and bustle of the CQUniversity Sydney campus – positioned right in the heart of the city amongst some of Australia’s best art and culture! You will be situated only a stroll away from the Sydney Harbour and Opera House, allowing you to grow your Academic career in a great University offering generous employment benefits.
Within this role, you will teach into CQUniversity’s Master of Business Management and/or other postgraduate and undergraduate courses. We promise you a truly rewarding experience every day, while you help develop our future entrepreneurs, innovators, changemakers, and industry professionals. You will spend your days working alongside both field and education experts and will participate in regular and enriching professional development to ensure you are the best educator and researcher you can be. Join CQUniversity’s amazing trajectory by taking the next leap in your Academic career – we’re ready for you!
Your new role:
- Leading and participating in the delivery of foundation and profession-focused units.
- Designing, preparing, and delivering sessions that leverage thought-leadership.
- Providing significant research leadership including supervision of honours and postgraduate research projects.
- Working with the Head of Department to critically evaluate the teaching program and identify improvements.
You will have:
- A doctoral qualification (PhD) plus significant experience in the management discipline with an understanding of current professional and education issues in the domain.
- Demonstrated ability to provide inspiring leadership in research, teaching and/or academic governance.
- Demonstrated business experience and deep knowledge of industry challenges.
- Evidence of strong networks within industry, the community, and relevant stakeholders.
- Demonstrated track record of publications in high quality journals. Applicants must report their Scopus H-index and the current impact factor for each journal publication.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Thursday, 9 May 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32797
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply