Senior Lecturer in Strategic Management
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Business and Law
- CQUniversity Melbourne
- Total Remuneration $140,098 to $161,106 pa (inclusive of salary $118,385 to $136,137 plus 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading)
Join a University recognised within the top 600 universities in the world – an organisation that has a unique and ‘dare to be different’ vision for diversity, outreach, engagement, research, learning and teaching, and inclusiveness.
CQUniversity Australia has been on a phenomenal trajectory in recent years and its remarkable growth in student numbers, new courses, new campuses, infrastructure and reputation has seen it emerge as one of Australia’s truly great universities.
Melbourne is a diverse and bustling city which hosts world-renowned landmarks, high-fashion boutiques, rooftop cafés, and is a hub for major sports events, film festivals, culture and art. The Melbourne CQUniversity campus features new open learning spaces, classroom and computer labs which are equipped with modern audio-visual equipment for teaching.
Within this role, you will have access to the latest industry trends and technology allowing you to guide and develop our future managers and industry professionals. At CQUniversity you will be rewarded – a generous six weeks leave (including Christmas closure), 17% superannuation and a family focussed environment. You will spend your days working alongside both field and education experts and will regularly participate in enriching professional development allowing you to be the best educator and researcher you can be. Join CQUniversity’s amazing trajectory by taking the next leap in your Academic career – we’re ready for you!
Your new role:
- Effectively teaching and supervising undergraduate and postgraduate students via multi-modal delivery.
- Significantly contributing to scholarship, research and professional activities.
- Successfully lead research projects, supervise research students and win competitive grants.
- Design, develop and implement innovative teaching materials intended to engage students.
You will have:
- A doctoral qualification (PhD) and experience in the management discipline with an understanding of current professional and education issues and challenges in the domain.
- Experience delivering engaging lectures to students or insightful training programs to industry experts within the area of business and management.
- Evidence of strong networks within industry, the community, and relevant stakeholders.
Apply today for a career that changes lives. www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Thursday, 9 May 2019 Vacancy Reference Number: 33066
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.