Senior Executive Officer
5 days left
- Full Time
- Bundoora campus location
- Play a key role in coordinating committees and leading improvement projects
- $94,222-$108,005 + up to 17% superannuation
About the role
In this role you will be responsible for the provision of complex and proactive executive support to very senior University-level committees (primarily the Academic Board), providing professional guidance on policy issues and leading the development or revision of University policy and procedures
In addition to this, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading improvement projects regarding the operation of the University’s governance and policy functions. This role will suit the candidate that can take responsibility and ownership of their role and will proactively provide professional advice to senior members of staff and follow up from meetings.
Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in providing high level executive support, with prior experience in coordinating committees and implementing and leading improvement projects
- Proven strong experience in the area of academic governance.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders, including the ability to effectively manage stakeholder expectations and handle complaints
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with confidential and sensitive material
- Capability to work independently and coordinate a team as required
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: Wednesday the 1st May (11:55pm)
Position Enquiries: Rebecca Bramwell, Manager Governance & Policy
TEL: 03 9479 2058
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turned 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
Only candidates with full working rights in Australia may apply for this position.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up to date resume; and
- A separate document addressing each essential and desirable bullet point in the Key Selection Criteria which is located in the position description.
Please scroll down to apply
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact HR Assist on 9479 1234.
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs and search for this position under current vacancies.