- Fixed Term, Full Time (until 24 December 2019)
- Information and Technology Directorate
- CQUniversity Rockhampton (negotiable)
- Total Salary:
- HEW 6 - $78,226 to $84,250 pa
- HEW 7 - $86,280 to $94,360 pa
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
An exciting opportunity is available for an Analyst / Developers at various levels to join our Information and Technology Directorate. You will work within a strong, innovative and agile team environment that focusses on staff development and keeping up with immerging trends in technology and user experience. We’re a high-growth business area that works to deliver high quality tech support for learning, teaching, research and corporate functions within the CQUniversity community.
- Engagement – strong relationships + productive partnerships = beneficial outcomes
- Leadership – excellence in learning, teaching, research, engagement, governance
- ‘Can do’ approach – greatness and innovation
- Openness – transparency in actions; consistency, fairness, integrity in relationships
- Inclusiveness – respect, participate, engage without discrimination
You will be:
- Working on exciting and/or challenging tasks that require substantial effort and commitment A high-involvement team member who enjoys working in a participative and empowered environment.
When submitting your application please provide evidence of the following skills/ qualifications:
Knowledge and understanding of some and/or all of the following:
- Business analysis techniques
- Programming language technologies
- Web development technologies
- Relational database management
- Enterprise application systems and
- Reporting technologies
- A degree with at least three years’ subsequent relevant experience; or extensive experience in a relevant administrative field; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and education/training.
- Working knowledge and experience in at least two of the following programming languages and toolsets:
- Business Analysis
- System Requirements Gathering
- Functional Specifications
- Net Framework
- Reporting/Analysis Tools
- System integration
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 21 April 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33018
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.