- Fixed Term, Full Time (until 24th December 2019)
- Student Admissions an Advice Centre
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Salary $62,374 to $65,883 (excluding superannuation and leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Boasting global partnerships with a student-focussed outlook, our innovative approach within dual sector education has proudly afforded us the highest share of students from first-in-family, Indigenous, low socio-economic, mature-age or disadvantaged backgrounds than any other Australian university.
At CQUniversity, we change lives. Within this position you will be provided with the opportunity to professionally develop yourself, whilst assisting our students during their life-changing journey.
Working in our call centre the primary role of a Student Adviser is to assist students across all campuses – including those engaged in online study – by providing advice, information and general support throughout their journey. You will deliver satisfactory outcomes for our students by continually improving your call resolution skills. Made up of four specialist teams, Student Admissions and Advice offers numerous opportunities for career development and advancement within a caring and supportive environment.
You will bring to the position:
- A highly motivated and positive attitude, with a focus on exceptional customer service.
- A willingness to strive to understand and meet student expectations and satisfaction.
- The ability to work within carefully documented policies, procedures and other rules for doing business.
When submitting your application please provide evidence of the following:
- Demonstrated knowledge in the use of information systems, web browsers, Microsoft Office Suite, customer relationship management (CRM) systems and Quality Standards.
- Knowledge of Call Centre techniques.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills and administrative experience.
- Excellent customer service skills, willingness to assist others, and an understanding of the needs of a culturally diverse university community.
Apply today for a career that changes lives. www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Monday, 22 April 2019.
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33055
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.