Teacher in Primary Health Care
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences
- CQUniversity Rockhampton, Noosa, Cairns (Relocation assistance available)
- Total Remuneration $80,989 to $104,056 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $68,437 to $87,929 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
- In addition to cash salary, a 20% market loading is available for the right candidate.
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
CQUniversity Australia has an exciting opportunity for a Teacher – Primary Health Care to join our School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences. Seen as a leader in nursing education – our educators are lauded for learning, teaching, research and community engagement – we benefit from strong industry ties and strive to maintain the high standards of ever-changing healthcare.
This position offers you the option to be based at Rockhampton, Noosa or Cairns. These sunny subtropical QLD locations are within arm’s reach of unspoilt beaches, scenic rainforests, the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsundays.
You will bring to the position:
- Increasing knowledge and skill when circumstances call for additional learning.
- Achieving practical results and performing work that results in concrete outputs or outcomes.
When submitting your application please provide evidence of the following mandatory qualifications:
- A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116 / TAE40110).
- A minimum of three to five years’ experience in the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Primary Health Care.
- A Certificate IV in Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Primary Health Care and/or Diploma of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Primary Health Care and/or A Bachelor of Nursing or higher qualification with relevant experience in Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Primary Health Care.
- Current registration with AHPRA.
Apply today for a career that changes lives. www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 21st April 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33056
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume outlining your qualifications relevant to Position Description, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address.
“Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.” CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.