Digital Education Designer
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW is currently implementing a ten-year strategy to 2025 and our ambition for the next decade is nothing less than to establish UNSW as Australia’s global university. We aspire to this in the belief that a great university, which is a global leader in discovery, innovation, impact, education and thought leadership, can make an enormous difference to the lives of people in Australia and around the world.
UNSW Business School is a leader in business education and research in the Asian region and one of the largest Business Schools in Australia with more than 16,500 students, 500 academic and professional staff and more than 80,000 alumni and partners. The Business School offers a full suite of business degree programs at undergraduate, postgraduate, coursework and research levels, including the AGSM MBA programs and a range of Executive Programs.
About the role
- $93,590 - $101,292 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
- Continuing role
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Digital Education Designer is embedded in the UNSW Business School Digital Learning team. The team supports the ongoing delivery of technology-enabled teaching and a strategic move to embed blended learning systematically across programs of the Business School.
This role reports into the Head, Digital Curriculum and has no direct reports.
Specific responsibilities for this role include:
- Contributing to the creation of Digital Learning plans that set priorities and identify resource implications; provide support for initiatives that are identified as a priority within these plans.
- Driving the application of techniques, research and analysis, and propose new solutions, and provide advice on priorities, systems and processes.
- Providing subject matter expertise in the use of digital learning technologies and practises and providing support in course design and development.
- Supporting the professional development of academic & professional staff through the provision of training in the use and application of digital learning technologies.
- Working in partnership with other Business School teams to develop, deliver and maintain relevant and current professional development resources for academic and professional staff.
About the successful applicant
- Hold an Undergraduate degree in Education, Communications or a related field, and a depth of experience in a similar role in an educational environment.
- Demonstrate proven expertise in digital learning technologies and best practice.
- High level project management skills with demonstrated ability to deliver benefits for users through application of technology solutions
- Adept in using a wide range of software applications, including MS Office suite (Excel in particular), online enterprise educational systems, and other web-based systems.
- Demonstrated experience designing and delivering high quality training programs and workshops to academic staff, professional staff and students.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Talent Acquisition Consultant
T: 02 9385 0962
Applications close: 11:30 pm 28th April 2019