Research Manager, School of Public Health, Biostatistics and Epidemiology Data Analytics Center
The Biostatistics and Epidemiology Data Analytics Center seeks a Research Manager to manage the design of data collection instruments; design and oversee quality control procedures; monitor enrollment & study progress; interpret study protocols to determine study procedures and training; create standard operating procedure manuals; design & execute statistical analyses; interpret and present results of analyses as well as collaborate in the publication of research findings and present findings at professional meetings.
- Develop and initiate control procedures and supervise the implementation of protocols
- Develop data management protocols for research projects
- Consult on design and development of research databases and consult on project specific hardware and software specifications
- Manage and supervise the flow of project data, including recruitment, enrollment, data collection and data cleaning within specified time frame.
- Supervise project specific data collection and quality control staff
- Conduct statistical programming for analyses. Programming languages may include SAS, R and Python
- Communicate with and provide feedback to site personnel on various issues and questions related to the IRB, recruitment, enrollment, data collection and quality control procedures.
Masters Degree and 5-8 years of experience are required. Advanced knowledge of/experience with SAS. Experience with R.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Job Location Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Salary Grade Grade 56