Assistant Professor at Department of Sociology
Deadline 4 May 2019
Start date September 1st, 2019 or by agreement
The dean of faculty of social studies opens a position of assistant professor at the department of sociology.
Working time: half-time
Start date: 1 September 2019
Application deadline: 4 May 2019
- Teaching at undergraduate and graduate levels;
- Supervising Bachelor and Master's theses;
- Publication of scientific research results.
- Ph.D. in sociology;
- Focus on teaching and research in the field of sociology;
- Focus on sociological methodology;
- Focus on statistical analysis data and advanced statistical methods;
- Focus on SPSS, Stata, R;
- Good publication records;
- Ability to teach in English and Czech;
- Teamwork skills.
- The background of a prestigious and successful institution
- Motivational environment.
- Cover letter;
- Professional CV and copies of documents of qualifications;
- Summary of publications in the last 10 years structured according to the RIV (Information Register of R&D results) rules, including citation response;
- List of the research projects and grants obtained in the last 10 years. Please state whether you were a principal investigator or participant;
- List of taught courses and supervised Bachelor and Master's theses.
Please send your applications with the required documents to the Faculty of Social Studies MU, Personnel Office, Mrs. Eva Dopplerová, Joštova 10, 602 00 Brno.
Deadline for submission of applications is 4 May 2019.
Information about the Department of Sociology: www.fss.muni.cz/about_us/workplace/kat_soc/soc_about