Assistant Professor of Business Administration and Communication & Multimedia
University College of Bahrain is a non-profit university established in 2002, licensed by the Ministry of Education of the Kingdom of Bahrain as a provider of higher education. UCB is a “Western-style” university designed to provide an international teaching and learning experience particularly specializing in Business Administration, Communication & Multimedia and Information Technology. In addition to Undergraduate courses, UCB offers MBA in Business Administration.
University College of Bahrain is seeking for the below vacancy:
- Assistant Professor of Business Administration and Communication & Multimedia
- Earned a doctorate in related field from an internationally accredited institution.
- Prior university teaching is required. Professional practice strongly desired.
- 3 to 5 years University teaching experience.
- Expected to teach at all levels of the program.
- Published papers in highly regarded academic journals
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits based on qualifications and experience
Application Procedure: Submit CV and cover letter/statement of interest in teaching & research, copies of transcripts along with three references to email@example.com.
Consideration of candidates will begin immediately; positions are open until filled with priority review to begin May 12, 2019
This position is open to all qualified applicants and only those shortlisted will be notified.