Assistant Professor of Business Administration and Communication & Multimedia
University College of Bahrain is a non-profit university established in 2002, licensed by the Ministry of Education of the Kingdom of Bahrain as a provider of higher education. UCB is a “Western-style” university designed to provide an international teaching and learning experience particularly specializing in Business Administration, Communication & Multimedia and Information Technology. In addition to Undergraduate courses, UCB offers MBA in Business Administration.
University College of Bahrain is seeking for the below vacancy:
- Assistant Professor of Business Administration and Communication & Multimedia
- Earned a doctorate in related field from an internationally accredited institution.
- Prior university teaching is required. Professional practice strongly desired.
- 3 to 5 years University teaching experience.
- Expected to teach at all levels of the program.
- Published papers in highly regarded academic journals
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits based on qualifications and experience
Application Procedure: Submit CV and cover letter/statement of interest in teaching & research, copies of transcripts along with three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consideration of candidates will begin immediately; positions are open until filled with priority review to begin May 12, 2019
This position is open to all qualified applicants and only those shortlisted will be notified.
Apply for Assistant Professor of Business Administration and Communication & Multimedia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly