Country Recruitment Manager (2 Positions Available)
Classification: Higher Education Officer Level 7
Salary Range: $83,270 to $92,400 pa
Employment Type: Continuing, Full-time
Position Reports to: Manager, International Recruitment
Please Direct Application Enquiries to: Mr Mark Charnley or Mr Matt Beazley
Closing Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2019 11 am
We are seeking two experienced, proactive and highly organised Country Recruitment Managers who will make a high-level contribution ensuring that the University meets its strategic objectives and targets by taking primary responsibility for managing all aspects of marketing and international student recruitment for an assigned geographical region.
These positions will report to the Senior Manager, International Recruitment, and will be responsible for developing and managing international recruitment plans and activities for designated recruitment markets. This includes ensuring recruitment initiatives and resources are measured, evaluated and aligned to achieving commencing international student recruitment targets.
Please note: Pursuant to the Children’s Protection Act 1993 (SA) this position has been deemed prescribed. It is an inherent requirement of the position that the successful candidate maintains a current Child Related Employment Screening which is satisfactory to the University.
Key Position Capabilities
The following capabilities are pivotal to this position:
- Contribute to the development of initiatives that are aligned to market to attract prospective international students to study at the University.
- Maintain excellent collaborative working relationships with strategic partners and external stakeholders including agents, offshore partners, government ministries and scholarship bodies and internal stakeholders including College and other university units.
- Engage with education recruitment agents and manage their recruitment performance.
- Professionally and appropriately represent the University at relevant events at local, national and international levels.
- Manage the operational budgets for recruitment activity relating to specified countries, in a timely and efficient manner.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working in an international environment preferably international student recruitment, promoting international education.
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal and oral communications skills, including cross cultural communication skills.
The position may require interstate and international travel as required, including an expectation of working outside normal hours with restrictions on taking leave during peak work periods.
Information For Applicants:
If you are a highly efficient, flexible and savvy individual and are interested in applying for this position please provide us the following documentation:
- Covering letter
- Current Resume / CV
- Address the Key Position Capabilities (in a statement of no more than three pages)
We are seeking to increase the diversity to improve equal opportunity outcomes for employees, and therefore we encourage female applicants, people with a disability and/or people from Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent to apply.