Manager, Mental Health Wellbeing
- Part time 0.5 Continuing role, 17.5 hours
- $94,222.00-$108,005.00 per annum pro rata plus up to 17% superannuation
- A culture of connection, accountability, innovation and care
- Flexibility and family friendly
The Manager, Mental Health Wellbeing is part of the La Trobe Health & Safety team within Human Resources. This position is responsible for leading the implementation of the mental health aspects of the health and wellbeing strategy.
In this role you will be responsible for;
- Providing expert advice and strategic support across the University to enable improved awareness
- Overall responsibility for the mental health program development and implementation;
- Manage and coordinate mental health workshops, activities and campaigns;
- Implement best practice wellbeing and mental health models
- Identify trends, opportunities and risks across the University;
- Consult and coach leaders to manage and embed behaviours including identification and support.
To be considered you will have
- Degree in psychology or similar with demonstrated relevant experience;
- Demonstrated experience planning and implementing multiple programs;
- Ability to develop quality materials, frameworks, development materials and toolkits;
- Ability to negotiate, motivate, influence and build strong relationships;
- Track record developing strong collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Please note travel to our regional campuses will be required.
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: Sunday the 28th of April 2019
Position Enquiries: Spomenka Krizmanic, Tel (03) 9479 2186 or email: S.Krizmanic@latrobe.edu.au
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Senior Recruitment Business Partner Caitlin Hosking on 9479 1324
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs