3 days left
- Part Time
- Fixed Term (until 31 December 2019), Part Time (0.8 FTE)
- Student Experience Directorate
- CQUniversity Melbourne
- Total Salary $62,580 to $67,400 pa
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
CQUniversity Australia has been on a phenomenal trajectory in recent years and its remarkable growth in student numbers, new courses, new campuses, infrastructure and reputation has seen it emerge as one of Australia’s truly great universities.
The Student Experience team is CQUniversity's one-stop shop for all student information, advice and support needs. You will work as part of the Careers team. The team provides specialist careers and employability advice and services relevant to prospective students, current students and recent graduates. In this role, you will guide and support students throughout their time at University to achieve their education goals, through the provision of professional career counselling and the development and provision of proactive career development and employability programs.
You will bring to the position:
- A demonstrated ability to take initiative, organise and prioritise work, both individually and across a team, to meet quality objectives within specified time frames.
- Outstanding oral, written and online communications skills to develop and deliver public presentations.
When submitting your application please provide evidence of the following:
- Knowledge or the ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of CQUniversity courses/units and issues relevant to the tertiary education sector.
- Sound understanding of key issues faced by students form disadvantaged backgrounds in accessing a participating in higher education.
- A relevant degree with subsequent relevant experience.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday 28 April 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33049
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.