CS VE Teacher, Health Promotion
Sessional Associate Degree Teacher for Semester 2, 2019
- School of Vocational Engineering, Health and Sciences
- Great CBD Location
- Sessional teaching in Associate Degree in Health Sciences
- Subjects: Health Promotion, Introduction to Public Health
- Hourly rate $70.21 - $105.31
RMIT is a global university of technology, design and enterprise. Our mission is to help shape the world through research, innovation, teaching and engagement, and to create transformative experiences for our students, getting them ready for life and work.
The College of Science, Engineering and Health (SEH) comprises four Schools delivering a broad range of programs in science, engineering, health and technology, articulating between vocational and higher education, creating pathways for further study. The School of Vocational Engineering, Health and Sciences offers a diverse range of certificate, diploma and sub-bachelor programs, and provides opportunities for students to extend their learning across the entire spectrum of vocational and higher education both within the College and beyond.
The Role and Key Responsibilities
Sessional teaching positions (approximately 3-6 hrs per week per subject) are available working within a friendly team of professionals to deliver Health Promotion and Introduction to Public Health in the Associate Degree in Health Sciences. Depending on staffing requirements there may be opportunities to teach other subjects.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Preferably you will have an undergraduate qualification in health promotion or public health and/or extensive industry experience.
- Experience teaching in Vocational or Higher Education would also be desirable.
Appointment to this position is subject to passing a Working with Children Check.
To submit your expression of interest, please provide a cover letter outlining your interest and suitability along with a copy of your resume by clicking on the "Apply" button below.
For further information please contact:
Dinah van Ruyven,