Sports Facilities Administrator
Position: Sports Facilities Administrator
Duty station: Naryn, Kyrgyzstan
Deadline: 24 April 2019
Summary of Position and Key Responsibilities
The Sports Facilities Administrator manages and responsible for all inside and outside sport areas of Campus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor the access of sports facilities for UCA staff and students;
- Ensure equipment is being used appropriately and safely;
- Ensure equipment is safely stored and reporting equipment repairs if needed;
- Ensure appropriate safety and security protocol is followed if there are any injuries in the facility;
- Responsible for cleaning of sport area and office spaces;
- Reporting on a monthly basis regarding consumables and making a purchase list of consumables for open and closed sports facilities and gym;
- Monitoring and regularly check for the blowing equipment and a back-up unit;
- Provision of sports equipment for open areas such as football area and tennis courts;
- Support to referee the sports events and student coaching.).
Required Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution;
- Minimum of two (2) years of work experience in security, administration or office work;
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and experience with people of diverse educational, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds;
- Excellent communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work well with others;
- An interest in sports and awareness of issues in overseeing a sports facility;
- Advanced English and Russian;
- Working knowledge of Kyrgyz, Tajik, and Kazakh would be an asset.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, CV, and contact information for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 24th 2019. As your application e-mail subject, please write: “Sports Facilities Administrator”. Applications will be reviewed when received, and the position is open until filled.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.