Senior Librarian, Research Outputs and Repositories
EXCITING OPPOURTUNITIES AWAIT! JOIN OUR DYNAMIC INFORMATION & TECHNOLOGY DIRECTORATE.
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Are you driven to support students, staff and researchers to achieve their academic and research goals? The Information and Technology Directorate (IaTD) is seeking motivated and engaging Librarians to join one of Australia's most inclusive Universities. The CQUniversity Library delivers integrated digital library services and provides contemporary spaces which are study and resource hubs for our campuses. As part of our dispersed multi-campus library team, you will relish the opportunity to work and grow in a diverse team that is values driven and invests in its staff to enable them to support CQUniversity’s fast evolving business. At CQUniversity you will be rewarded – providing an environment that’s conducive to work-life balance for all our staff is paramount; we offer flexibility, supportive leave entitlements, 17% superannuation and six weeks leave including a period of Christmas closure.
Senior Librarian – Research Outputs & Repositories – HEW 7
- Continuing, Full Time
- CQUniversity Melbourne
- Total Remuneration $102,104 to $111,666 p.a. (inclusive of salary $86,280 to $94,360 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33046
Research is one of the key pillars for CQUniversity’s growth, focusing on real world outcomes that identify opportunities and benefits our regions. As part of the senior librarian’s team you will provide expert advice to improve the discovery of and access to CQUniversity’s research outputs. You will contribute to the development, integration, evaluation and continuous improvement of Library services and operations.
You will bring to the position:
- A highly motivated and driven attitude, with a focus on team work in a participative and empowered environment.
- Experience collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
- The skills and capability of working within a virtual team environment with colleagues located across various CQUniversity campuses.
When submitting your application please provide evidence of the following:
- Knowledge of contemporary library practices, processes and concepts relating to the provision of information and research services.
- Demonstrated knowledge of information resources, services and publishing trends in academic libraries.
- The ability to use current technologies for the delivery of information and research services.
- Eligibility for professional membership with the Australian Library and Information Association.
Apply today for a career that changes lives. www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday, 23 April 2019.
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply