Tutor in Health and Nursing
- Continuing, Part Time (0.5FTE)
- School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences
- Rockhampton North
- Negotiable working hours to accommodate flexible / family friendly hours.
- Total Remuneration $29,971 to $34,817 p.a. (cash salary of $25,326 to $29,421 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
CQUniversity Australia has been on a phenomenal trajectory in recent years and its remarkable growth in student numbers, new courses, new campuses, infrastructure and reputation has seen it emerge as one of Australia’s truly great universities.
No more nightshifts! This position provides a great opportunity to leave the shift work behind and focus your skills on tutoring the next generation of nurses. You will be based at CQUniversity’s Rockhampton North Campus, a town that offers the perfect balance between a metro and regional lifestyle, with just a short 30-minute commute to the doorstep of the Great Barrier Reef.
CQUniversity's School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences is innovative and continuously adapting to keep up with the changing industry. Submit your application today, and join a University that invests in their staff and promotes a family friendly flexible work environment.
You will bring to the position:
- Increasing knowledge and skill when circumstances call for additional learning.
- Achieving practical results and performing work that results in concrete outputs or outcomes.
When submitting your application please provide evidence of the following:
- Registered Nurse
- A Bachelor of Nursing or higher-level qualification.
- Current registration with AHPRA.
Apply today for a career that changes lives. www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday 21 April 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33016
Within your application: Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.