Freelance Lecturer/Content Creator, Technology, Networking and Infrastructure
4 days left
- Full Time
Closing date: Not specified
Employment type: Temporary
Department: School of Business & Technology - Faculty
Nationwide (online) with travel to London and Manchester offices
BPP School of Business and Technology is recruiting for Associate Lecturers and Content Creators specialising in IT networking and infrastructure to teach across apprenticeship programmes which support learners in working towards completing their IT Apprenticeships.
We are looking for highly motivated lecturers with specialist practitioner experience in IT networking and infrastructure to bring high quality teaching and module leadership into the School.
The role of the Associate Lecturers and Content Creator is to develop and deliver engaging teaching and learning materials (across Levels 3 to 6) that ensure that learner’s in the BPP School of Business and Technology receive a premium education and learning experience. Initially the role will focus on development and then move onto a combination of development, enhancement and delivery.
Lecturers will undertake a variety of duties including, but not restricted to, module leadership, managing learner cohorts, teaching (a mixture of online via the Adobe Connect platform, and face to face at either the BPP offices or client sites).
- Be accountable for high quality module learning and resource .
- Development, using relevant professional syllabus material to create high quality, engaging teaching and learning materials, including formative multiple choice and other assessment materials.
- Develop and deliver high quality and consistent teaching materials including detailed schemes of work, topic guidance, activity checklists, content, (including webinar slides and resources).
- Provide support and guidance for the relevant teaching teams.
- Provide ongoing personal tuition support to a cohort of School of Business and Technology learners in line with University policy.
- Work with employers and training providers to manage a cohort of learners to ensure the smooth running and academic integrity of the relevant programme.
- Provide academic input for commercial and business development activities within the School including ad hoc client liaison and customer service team support.
- Supporting the Faculty and Corporate vision of a “university with a national and international reputation for excellence, innovation and regional engagement”.
- Any other duties appropriate to the grade and nature of the post.
As a member of the Technology Associates you will have opportunities to work in the areas related to networking across other degree programmes, which a tutor in this role could get involved in. It provides scope to provide academic support to a wider variety of learners from differing contexts if they wish to take the opportunity.
Please refer to the full job description