Associate Professor in the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences College of Pharmacy
Associate Professor in the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
College of Pharmacy
The College of Pharmacy at Taipei Medical University invite applications for Associate Professor position in the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated faculty member with Ph.D. degree in pharmacy or related fields with postdoctoral training for at least one year and specialized biopharmaceutics, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics or a related discipline, who will contribute to our international research profile and provide cutting-edge teaching to students in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Pharmacy at Taipei Medical University.
$80,670NTD~$140,670NTD per month + benefits
- Degrees: Ph.D. degrees in pharmacy or related fields with postdoctoral training for at least one year. Teaching experience is preferred.
- Specialty: biopharmaceutics, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics.
- Passion for teaching and administrative service.
- Professional competence in research.
- Registered dietitians are preferred
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
- Previous teaching portfolio/outlines
- Two letters of recommendation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
For the application of our new fulltime positions, the interested applicants please make a hard copy of your curriculum vitae. Compose this hard copy, as well as the forms accompanying “The Procedure of Teachers ' Employment and Promotion” and e-mail the package to the department/course you are to apply.
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, College of Pharmacy
Taipei Medical University
No. 250, Wuxing St. Xinyi Dist., Taipei City 110, Taiwan
Deadline and Submission
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com by 17:00 GMT+8, April 30, 2019
For further information regarding this application, please contact Ms. Hsu at firstname.lastname@example.org