Chair Prof. / Prof. / Assoc. Prof. / Asst. Prof. in Faculty of Engineering
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU) is a government-funded tertiary institution in Hong Kong with a total of some 27,000 students, of which about 20,700 are studying full-time programmes. Since our beginnings in 1937, we have evolved alongside economic and social development in Hong Kong and the world. We have nurtured many of the brightest minds in technology, health sciences, design, business and more. We also conduct thousands of research – ranging from improving daily life to opening up new horizons in space. And most importantly, we will never stop inspiring the people who will shape tomorrow.
Aspiring to building a sustainable future, PolyU proudly pledges “Opening Minds. Shaping the Future.” as our promise for education and research. If you’re passionate about making the world a better place, we invite you to be part of our journey.
More stories of PolyU’s recent research achievements can be found in the publication of PolyU Milestones at https://www.polyu.edu.hk/cpa/milestones/en/past_issues/index.html
Steering our research in a wide spectrum of disciplines towards the highest level of international excellence in addition to achieving world prominence in its areas of strength, PolyU is inviting applications for Chair Professor / Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor in the 2019/20 academic year in departments under the following faculty. For details, please visit http://www.polyu.edu.hk/hro/job/en/globalsearch.html.
Faculty of Engineering
- Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Department of Computing
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronic and Information Engineering
- Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Interdisciplinary Division of Aeronautical and Aviation Engineering
Please send in a detailed curriculum vitae together with an application form downloaded from http://www.polyu.edu.hk/hro/job/en/guide_forms/forms.php to Human Resources Office, 13/F, Li Ka Shing Tower, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong or via email at email@example.com. For applications via email, please combine all documents, e.g. covering letter, curriculum vitae and attachments, into one or two files in either “pdf” or “MS Word” format. Applicants may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for general enquiries. The University’s Personal Information Collection Statement for recruitment can be found at http://www.polyu.edu.hk/hro/job/en/guide_forms/pics.php.
More searches like this
- Permanent Biological Sciences Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Hong Kong
- Permanent Computer Science Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Hong Kong
- Permanent Engineering & Technology Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Hong Kong
- Permanent Life sciences Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Hong Kong
- Permanent General Engineering Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Hong Kong