Student Success Adviser
- Continuing, Part Time (0.55FTE, Monday to Friday 10:30am to 2:30pm)
- Student Admissions and Advice Centre, Student Experience Directorate
- CQUniversity Yeppoon
- Total Remuneration (0.55FTE) $40,137 to $42,881 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $34,305 to $36,235 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
The primary role of Student Experience is to assist students across all campuses – including those engaged in online study – by facilitating and processing enrolments and student identification cards as well as providing advice, information and general support throughout their educational journey. Made up of four specialist teams, Student Experience offers numerous opportunities for career development and advancement within a caring and supportive environment.
As the Student Success Adviser, Yeppoon; you will be responsible for creating satisfactory outcomes for the University customers through provision of advice, direction and support to the customers ‘at the front line’; you will receive and manage enrolment queries via phone, email and face-to-face in a positive and supportive way.
Within the team you will be exposed to a student enquiry caseload and will need to effectively and efficiently respond using a strong customer service focus. You will also use your well-developed people skills to greet students face-to-face to ensure students receive a positive impression of CQUniversity.
You will bring to the position:
- Demonstrated experience with responding to queries in a timely, and efficient manner.
- The ability to work well under time pressures.
- The ability to interpret and follow policy.
When submitting your application for the Student Success Adviser please provide evidence of the following qualifications:
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills and administrative experience.
- Knowledge and demonstrated proficiency in the use of information systems, web browsers, email software, Microsoft software or similar.
- Excellent customer services skills and an understanding of the needs of a culturally diverse university community.
Apply today for a career that changes lives. www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 7th April 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33006
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume outlining your qualifications relevant to Position Description, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.