Research Assistant in Chemical Engineering
Organization Name GRC
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology (KU) combines the Masdar Institute of Science and Technology (MI), the Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research (KUSTAR) and the Petroleum Institute (PI) into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering. Khalifa University endeavors to be a leader among research intensive universities of the 21st century, while catalyzing the growth of Abu Dhabi and the UAE’s rapidly developing knowledge economy.
- Conduct the specified program of research as defined by the approved project proposal, under the supervision and direction of the Principal Investigator.
- Work in a collegial and cooperative manner with the Principal Investigator and other co-workers in the project, the research team and the funding agency.
- Engage in the dissemination of the results of the research, as directed by and with the support of and under the supervision of the Principal Investigator.
- Support the Principal Investigator and research group in the design and development of the research program for the assigned project and related areas.
- Engage in appropriate training and professional development opportunities as required by the Faculty supervisor, the Department or the University.Generate new ideas and links and build upon existing ideas to propose unique concepts and solutions.
BS in Chemical Engineering, materials science or related areas.
How To Apply CV and Research Interest Statement.
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (RecruitmentTeam@ku.ac.ae).