Student Information Systems Analyst / Developer
School/Department Information Services
Based at Cranfield Campus, Cranfield, Bedfordshire
Hours of work 37 hours per week, normally worked Monday to Friday
Contract type Permanent
Salary £32,656 to £36,399 per annum with additional performance related pay up to £45,499 per annum
Apply by 07/04/2019
Cranfield University is an exciting and innovative place to work, leading in the world of research and offering ground breaking postgraduate courses to high caliber students. Student Information Systems are fundamental to our success in supporting the university in meeting its objectives in education, learning and teaching.
You will be joining a small team tasked with delivery of and support for continuous improvement of our student experience and administrative practices, via essential developments in Tribal SITS:Vision, our student record system, and associated technologies.
In this exciting role, you will develop new functionality to meet business requirements which will include:
- Defining and programming workflows within the system to streamline and automate business processes achieved through software analysis
- Specifying, developing and implementation of new functionality and system integrations
- Analysis of new software opportunities
- Evaluating outcomes and modifying the applications as required
- Communicating complex concepts with a diverse audience, liaising with staff at all levels in order to turn business requirements into high quality products.
For an informal discussion, please contact Claire Gale, Student IS Manager on (T); +44 (0)1234 75 4931 or (E); C.A.Gale@cranfield.ac.uk
At Cranfield, we value Diversity and Inclusion, and aim to create and maintain a culture in which everyone can work and study together harmoniously with dignity and respect and realise their full potential. We actively consider flexible working options such as part-time, compressed or flexible hours and/or an element of homeworking, and commit to exploring the possibilities for each role.
Interviews to be held: 16 April 2019