Service Delivery Assistant
Maintenance Services - Service Delivery
Salary: £21,336 to £23,839 per annum pro rata - including London Allowance
Closing Date: Friday 29 March 2019
Do you have a passion for customer service?
Are you a self-motivated individual who enjoys working as part of a busy team?
We are looking for a Service Delivery Assistant to be the first point of contact for the Estates Department dealing with visitors, contractors and taking calls regarding maintenance issues. In this role you will be part of a team responsible for the development and maintenance of the Campus buildings and grounds.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate that you have:
- The ability to deal efficiently and politely with our customers on the telephone and face to face
- A calm and organized approach to your work and are able to prioritise your own workload in a busy environment
- An ability to be flexible and adaptable in your approach to work to meet the varying demands of the role
- A good understanding of IT systems
- Experience of working on a reception or help desk
Finally and most importantly you must be able to demonstrate that you have a passion for customer service and an attitude that puts the customer first.
This is a part time, permanent post (14 hours per week, Thursday and Friday) available from 1 February 2019. This post is based in Egham, Surrey, where the College is situated in a beautiful, leafy campus near to Windsor Great Park and within commuting distance from London.
Please quote the reference: 0319-092
Closing Date: Midnight, 29 March 2019
Interview Date: To be confirmed